Saturday, June 2, 2012

Park Tae Jun / Are pets good companions? / Mon34

My family's new member: happy

 

     My family has lived with a dog, whose name is happy, for 13years. Although there are pros and cons of having dogs at home, they are definitely good companions for human beings. First, dogs bark when strangers snick into the house which prevents thief to come in and steal property. In the past, many Koreans had a dog in their garden to protect their house from thief. Even now, even though not in the garden, dogs bark when someone, except for their family, comes into the house especially when the house is empty. For people, dogs are like protectors of the house. Also, from my experience, dogs make people delighted and happy. Before my family adopted a dog, we only had a little conversation and smiles. However, after adopting the dog, we all started to pay attention to even small details about the dog and finally began talking with each other. 13 years have passed since my family adopted the dog and he definitely is a member of the family. Dogs, like other pets, can become a family member.

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi.I'm Oh you jeong.

    Your writing containes a few details that dogs are good companions to people. Your explanations are reasonable and I agree with your writing. But, it seems a little bit short so it would be much better if you add one or two more details, maybe about your happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is NaYeon Kwon. I like your writing because I can understand the topic quickly. Simple and easy words makes the writing understandable and readable. However, I see some grammer errors. Also, it could have been better it you wrote more about your feelings or some stories realted to the dog. Other than that, I think it was a lovely writing, thank you~

    ReplyDelete