Friday, June 8, 2012

김한별 Han Byol Kim/Opinion paragraph/ mon11a.m.

 

I believe it is a good idea to live with relatives. For many reasons, creating a big family with relatives will be a happy life. First of all, my family does not have many family members. There are my father, mother, my younger sister and I in my family. It is just four of us. Also, including me, we are not a talkative people. So when all of us are together we barely speak. Our home is rather a quite place. However, I have relatives who are really funny and outgoing. It would be very loud but fun household if I can stay with them. In addition, I can earn many tangible things by living with my relatives. This is because all my relatives are very generous. They love giving many things. For example, I have an uncle-in-law. Whenever I met him, he bought me candies and cookies that I love. My mother did not gave me many sweeties because she worried about my teeth so I really liked him for giving me sweet cookies. Now because I am a grown-up, he gives me pocket money instead of sweeties. He gives me a lot of it. So I am very pleased whenever he gives me pocket money because I know he will give me much. If I live with such relatives I think I can benefit from them very much. It will be such a happy family if I can live with my relatives!

No comments:

Post a Comment