Sunday, June 10, 2012

Park, Hee-june / Narrative Paragraph / Mon 34

I was walking down the street to go to the market. It was Sunday so there are few people in streets. Checking the smart phone and listening music, I was waiting the traffic sign. Suddenly, something hit my leg strongly. After I was hit, for seconds, I didn't have any idea because I had been not on earth. It was a motorcycle, he had been on starting delivery service. When I came back down to earth, I felt little pain on my left leg, but it was not serious thing. So I was ready to say "That's okay" and waited him to apologize to me. But he didn't! He just looked at me up and down and gathered his brows. Then he said very bluntly "Are you hurt?" I was embarrassed because of his attitude. Although I was unscathed, I was hit! He had a mistake, that's obvious. While I didn't say anything in surprise, he went away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment