Sunday, June 10, 2012

Park, Hee-june / Opinion Paragraphe / Mon 34

I have a dog named Geumdung. We met last year in a friend's house. Because she's dog had had many pups, she wanted to give one me. Once we saw each other, I got the strong feeling, so I took him to my home. At first time, it was tough because I had never raised a dog and my mother didn't like animal. But he was smart, so he trained easily. Soon, my mother became loving him. Sometimes when I feel depressed, he stays with me and comforts me. There are some people who say pets are useless and money for them is waste. But that's not true. Even though they can't talk, they have emotions and their own thoughts. They can share the feelings with us. Also, sometimes we can learn from them. For examples, raising pets make people more responsible, patience, and altruistic. Pets are not just animals, they are real friends and companions of human.

No comments:

Post a Comment