Sunday, June 3, 2012

Park, Ji Eon / narrative paragraph / mon11am

<Unforgettable Trip>

       There is a trip I took to Japan 4 years ago. At that time, I was really depressed because I failed to enter the university I wanted to go. So I had to study 1 more year. So before I start studying again, my parents let me take a trip for refreshing my mind to move on. I decided to go to Japan for 20 days alone. It was not the package tour. I made decision to go backpacking through entire Japan. So I began the trip from Fukuoka. This city is located on the southernmost of the Japan. I stayed there for 3 days and took the night train to go to the Osaka. It was my first time to ride in the night train. It was an amazing moment. After I arrived at Osaka, I visited several famous places such as Osaka Castle, Universal Studio. Traveling alone, I was a little but bored but I enjoyed this boredom because I can think about myself and my future. Then, I got on the  Shinkansen which is the express train to Tokyo. Visiting Tokyo University, I met a few students at there. Though I couldn't speak Japanese, we could communicate each other by English. I like meeting new people around the world. So it was really precious moment for me. We exchanged e-mail address and promised to keep in touch each other. At night, I went to the club in Shibuya. I hang out with people at there drinking and talking. It was really fun. Finishing the tour in Tokyo, I went to Sapporo, my final city. There were heavy snow! I couldn't forget the snow festival at there. Also at there, I met another Korean visitor. So we took the trip together. Afte this trip, I could relieve my stress and focus on my study. I traveled lots of country, but this trip is still the most unforgettable moment for me. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi.I'm Oh You Jeong

    I think your writing has abundant details of your trip and I enjoyed reading it. I especially liked the part that you briefly explained the area of Japan, Fukuoka. I think your writing is excellent and vivid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Kyeong-eun Lee. I enjoyed your writing because it contains details over your Japan traveling. You explained why you went traveling to Japan, and it helped me understand. You have details on every spot you went, so I don't think you need any improvement.

    ReplyDelete