Monday, June 11, 2012

Joan Yoon/Opinion/Mon 34

Soul in Seoul

 

Seoul is the best place to live according to my experiences. It's not that I've only lived in Seoul. Through my life, I've been living in various cities. First of all, I was born in Santa Barbara, California. Santa Barbara is American's dreamland because of its peaceful and serenity aspects. However, since I was young, nothing comes into my mind. Also, I think I can't stand that boredom. Few years later, my family moved to Toronto, Canada when I was in elementary school. Being in Toronto was like just visiting the multicultural museum and didn't have any lovely impact. Other than those areas, I've been to most of the states in America, provinces in Toronto, major cities in oriental regions and Sydney in Australia. Despite my numerous trips all over the world, I believe Seoul is the best city to live in. With money, Seoul is the magical place where your every wish can come true. With clean and comfortable public transportation, cars are no use. Also, with full of wireless fidelity, Korea deserves a high ranking IT technological field. What's more, people have no worries to be bored 24 hours a day. Downtown areas are always alive. Everything is ready to buy no matter of time or place. Furthermore, relaxing areas such as 청계천, parks and ancient palaces are there for you. Endless virtues about Seoul turn me into an ambassador. I'm proud of being a Seoulite.

No comments:

Post a Comment