Monday, June 4, 2012

Song Eun Ko / Narrative paragraph / Mon 34

 

<Special 7days with my Sister>

 

Last summer vacation, I tripped to Cebu island in the Philippines with my younger sister. I was very excited because it was a first trip only with her and the Philippines provided the best place to do several water sports such as scuba diving, snorkeling and parasailing. As soon as we arrived at the airport in Cebu, we felt hot and humid atmosphere. It eased me because it is a certain evidence that we arrived at paradise of water safely and in fact, I felt a sort of responsibility to take good care of her as an elder. Next day, we woke up early and go to the beach to enjoy various aquatic sports. We enjoyed parasailing, riding a boat in rain, snorkeling and so on. Among these, scuba diving is the most memorable experience for us. First we wear black and heavy scuba diving equipment. After short exercise, we dived into the sea and fed to fish. We held hands each other and swam every here and there in the sea. It was very peaceful and silent moment. We also laughed at each other's face with a big goggle and countless bubbles were created from our mouths. We drank lots of salty water unexpectedly. After wonderful and beautiful travel in the sea, we came out of the sea and it was rainy. We had a severe cold because we got rained on without umbrellas. We had to rest in bed for several days. However, because there were lots of exciting water sports and especially I could enjoy everything with my sister for 7 days, it was a nice and unforgettable trip.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I am Hakyung!
    I enjoyed reading your piece of writing!
    You described what happened during your trip and what were funny among them. I could picture it well and I could understand what happened.
    Even though, I think it would have been better if you had described your feelings in detail.
    Thank you!!! Good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is NaYeon Kwon. I think your writing explains the atmosphere and scenes of Cebu well. The flow is good and the story is very inetresting, too. However, I see some awkward word choices like 'it is a certain ~'. Also I think you could have paid more attention to minor spelling errors because I think you accidentally typed those wrong. Other than that, I think it was good :)

    ReplyDelete