Monday, June 11, 2012

Kyeong-eun Lee / Narrative / Mon34

<A Trip to Taiwan>

  A year ago, I took a travel with my sister. Even though we went abroad seperately a few times, it was first time to go travel only with my sister. We decided to go to East Asia and then chose which counturies to go. There were several choices but we decided to go to Taiwan because it seemed unique -- and it revealed true. Taiwan was hot and humid but very interesting. First, it has lots of street foods. We could easily had some delicious food with cheap prices. Second, it has tremendous museum, National Palace Museum, in which most of Chinese historical remains are exhibited. My sister and I visited the museum and surprised at the numberless amounts of remains. Third, it has Night Market, where the foreigners as well as the natives love to visit. The Sirin Market, especially, was famous for various kinds of foods and active atmosphere. Above are the things my sister and I cannot forget. Taiwan worth visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment