Sunday, June 10, 2012

Park, Hee-june / Teacher / Mon 34

I've met many teachers since I was a toddler. Some of them are real teacher in school, but some are not. They are my friends, my family, and famous people like mother Theresa. For me, teacher means someone who teaches me new and important things, or values. So the best teacher of my life is one of them, my mother. She has taught me all important thing for live a right life, for examples, how to live with humanity and love, and how distinguish good person and bad person. Of them, it is responsibility that she always emphasized. She always values it. She said "If you once take something in your hands, whether you want it or not you have to take the responsibility until end." When she said these words, her eyes shone with her belief. Until now, she always says that, and I try to follow it. Also, I learned how to cook, sew, and do makeup etc, and I'll learn many things in future. Learning by mother is tough because she is my mother, she has expectation to me. Sometimes, I feel depressed and worried about fail. But I know that's because she loves me so much, and she teaches me with love. Therefore, even though sometimes it's hard, I'll never give up and keep learning. So this is the reason why she is the best teacher of my life. Because she makes me keep studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment