Monday, May 21, 2012

김한별Han Byol Kim/Unforgettable teachers/mon11am

We meet a lot of teachers in our life. We can meet them in schools or may be in academies. However, not all the teachers are good. Some are good and some are bad. Among all the teachers I had in my life, I had one teacher I really liked. I liked the teacher for various reasons. First of all, the teacher taught us well. He was an English subject teacher and taught us using many games. I remember playing a bingo game. It was a simple game but I could learn many words more easily that I did not know. The other reason that I liked him was he was a helpful person. He helped me to learn other things as well. He was my high school teacher and I counseled with him whenever I had difficulties in my school life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment