Sunday, May 6, 2012

Park, Hee-june / The worst waiter / Mon34

Since I have got allowance, one of my hobby: seeking nice restaurant, was made. Because I really like eat something delicious food, I just found restaurant where the only food is good. That went well until I met a unpleasant waiter. When I was a high school student, I visited a famous restaurant with my friends. That was the first time we go there. The restaurant's main menu is okonomiyaki, the traditional food of Japan. The interior was exotic like real Japan restaurant, and I could feel delicious smell and coziness. The most interesting thing was that we can watch how the cook make okonomiyaki. We was very expected because this store was recommended by netizens. However, from we entered, we felt bad. There was no waiter who show us to the seat. Only after we seated ourself, a waiter came to us and serve water and cups carelessly. We was embarrassed. The waiter's attitude was very bad and, I thought, he was bored about this job. And that was not all. During we eat foods, we found some dishes were dirty. So we complained it to waiter and asked him to change them to clear one.The waiter just glanced at that dishes and said "yes", but he didn't do it right away. Also, when a friend of mine spilled water on the floor, he  swore and made a long face. We was very upset, but we didn't know how handle that situation. So we just came out. After this terrible happening, I search restaurants where the food is good, also waiters are polite and kind.

1 comment:

  1. From Da-hyun Yang
    To Park hee june

    Hi:D it was interesting to read your writing. Your specific reasons why you hate that waiter most were clear to understand ; long face, careless serving and so on. And I also like the unity of your paragraph. First part of your writing and the last part connected in context. And I like the description of that restaurant. But I think there are some mistakes. Some 'we was' in your writing should be changed to 'we were'. And also 'how handle' should also be changed to 'how to handle'. Except these few grammatical mistakes, it was interesting to read your paragraph !

    ReplyDelete