Thursday, May 24, 2012

YoungHoon Kim / Best City / Mon 11 a.m.

Singapore, Best to Live

201100652 YoungHoon Kim

           In my opinion, Singapore is the best city to live in because it has clean environment, good education, and high level of public security. First, I went to Singapore when I was 11 years old with my family. I was shocked that I can't have chewing gum. As a matter of fact, it is illegal to import gum in Singapore. Because of this law, you cannot see any black mark made of hardened gum on the streets. I still remember the city with clean and organized environment. Second, my best friend went to school in Singapore and said that all the students in his school were elites and he had a hard time competing with them. Also, I heard that Singapore has one of the highest ranked universities in the world and it's very difficult to get in. Last, it is safe to stay Singapore. When traveling around Singapore, we didn't meet any thieves or pickpockets. There were many police officers in the streets and tourist attractions. Also, Singapore is famous for almost zero crime rate. For these reasons, I believe Singapore is the perfect place to live in.

1 comment:

  1. Hello my name is NaYeon Kwon. I think you explained what a wonderful city Singapore is. There were three clear reasons so I think the organization was also good. However, I see some mistaken word choices like 'imoprt' gum. Maybe it would sound more smooth if you change the word into 'spit'. Other than that, I think the writing was good. Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete