Friday, May 11, 2012

Ji Eun Lee/ A Speical Gift/ Mon 11am.

How To Be A Santa Claus For Your Lovers.

I usually take a long considering what to buy for my beloved one. Recently on Parents' day, I had to figure out what kind of gift could make my parents happy. For those who experience the same worry like me, there are several steps to follow in order to prepare a special gift. First, make a list of gifts considering the preference of receiver. Based on what you already know about the preference, try to come up with items as many as possible. In my case, I made a list including flower, wine, and clothes for my parents. Then, decide your budget that you are willing to offer and remove items from the list which are over the budget limit. For example, I had to remove wine from the list because it costs too much compared to what I had expected. Remember not to over spend because excessive gift is not always meaningful. It is more important to express your true love. Next, if you are done with selecting the item, buy it through Internet or directly from stores. If you use Internet, it would be easier to compare the prices and get additional information. On the other hand, if you go to the store, there is more reliability because you can actually see it directly. For instance, I decided to go to department store to buy clothes. I could check the size and quality not to make a mistake. Finally, you may want to wrap a present neatly together with a letter. Your beloved one will be more touched with a sincere letter as well as beautiful gift. These steps will be helpful for you to prepare a special gift for your lovers. They will be appreciated for how much you put effort and how you are thoughtful. So don't worry and just do it!

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, your writing seems to describe the main steps to choose a present for beloved people. I think the steps were well explained with using your personal examples. Also, tips like making a list of consideration and thinking about the budget is very helpful. Overall, I think it's quite well written paragraph and to improve it, just fix some grammar mistakes. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How To Be A Santa Claus For Your Lovers. (second draft)

    I usually take a long time figuring out what to buy for my beloved person. Recently on Parents' day, I had to figure out what kind of gift could make my parents happy. For those who worry like me, there are several steps to follow in order to prepare a special gift. First, make a list of gifts considering the preference of receiver. Based on what you already know about the preference, try to come up with items as many as possible. In my case, I made a list for my parents including flower, wine, and clothes. Then, decide your budget that you are willing to offer. Also remove items from the list which are over the budget limit. For example, I had to erase wine from the list because it costs too much compared to what I had expected. Remember not to spend over your budget. Next, if you are done with choosing the item, buy it through Internet or directly from shops. If you use Internet, it would be easier to compare the prices. On the other hand, if you go to the shop, there is more reliability because you can actually see it in person. For instance, I decided to go to a department store to buy clothes. I could check the size and quality not to make a mistake. Finally, you may want to wrap a present neatly together with a letter. Your beloved one will be more touched with a sincere letter as well as gift. These steps will be helpful for you to prepare a special gift for your lovers. They will be appreciated for how much you put effort. So don't worry and just do it!

    ReplyDelete