Thursday, May 17, 2012

NaYeon Kwon/ Unforgettable Teacher/ Mon34

Unforgettable Teacher

 

     Ever since a kid enters elementary school, he or she can met a lot  teachers. Among them, some of them might be kind, caring teachers who can really help students to learn something. Others could be lazy, irresponsible teachers who do nt care much about the students. For me, teacher Jay, who I met when I was in first grade high school is the teacher I like and respect he most. Before I met him, I just learned English because I 'had to' to get into college. I never enjoyed learning it, even once. However, teacher Jay who was harsh and cold all the time once praised me for my essay. Because I knew that he is not a person who would praise easily, it meant a lot to me. After that day, I studied hard and did my best all the time to get praises from him again. Though it was tough and hard, because I got to enjoy learning, I suddenly realized  that learning and studying could be so much fun. Until then, I studied not ust because I had to, but I wanted to. And that helped me to learn English without getting much stress. Thanks to him, my English ablity got much better day by day. When I look back, if I haven't met him, I think I would be struggling with English. Thus, the most unforgettable teacher in my life is my English teacher, Jay.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, your writing is simple and clear to know your main points. I liked the line "Until then ~ I had to" because it shows how teacher Jay inspired you to study English. However, I see lots of spelling errors and grammar mistakes. I think you could easily fix these things if you proof read it. Also more explanations of teacher Jay would improve your writing. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever since a kid enters elementary school, he or she will meet a lot teachers. Among them, some of them might be kind, caring teachers who can really help students to learn something. Others could be lazy, irresponsible teachers who do not care much about the students. For me, teacher Jay, who I met when I was in first grade high school is the teacher I like and respect the most. Before I met him, I just learned English because I 'had to' to get into college. I never enjoyed learning it, even once. However, teacher Jay once praised me for my essay. He was cold and harsh to all students. In fact, i have never seen him smile since now. Because I knew that he is not a person who would praise easily, his praise meant a lot to me. After that day, I studied hard and did my best all the time to get praises from him again. His words were the biggest motivation for me. Though it was tough and hard, because I got to enjoy learning, I suddenly realized that learning and studying could be so much fun. As a result, my grade improved much. Until then, I studied not just because I had to, but I wanted to. And that helped me to learn English without getting much stress. Thanks to him, my English ablity got much better day by day. When I look back, if I haven't met him, I think I would be struggling with English. Thus, the most unforgettable teacher in my life is my English teacher, Jay.

    ReplyDelete