Friday, May 18, 2012

Jean Park/ Unforgettable Teachers/ Mon34

<My Best and Unforgettable Teacher>

Jean Park

     We meet a lot of teachers in our life. I also met about 30 teachers in my life and some are remembered as a good teacher while some are stayed in my memory as a mean teacher. Though, in this writing, I'd like to talk about one teacher whom I can never forget. When I was in the first year of high school, my homeclass teacher was just very new kind of teacher that I have never met before. I thought he was like a role model of a teacher who devotes all his life into teaching students. He came to school early in the morning, about 7pm and went back to his home at 10pm everyday. If I remember back, I think he wasn't really talented at teaching, his main subject was ethics, since his lecturing skill was a bit boring. However, he helped us a lot to learn other important lessons as well as preparing all of the documents and informations related to university entrance exams. In addition, even though he looked very chic and unfriendly, he actually had a great sense of humor and made student laugh whenever we got stressed from studying. I believe he has a full of passion in teaching students and I could feel that he's really hoping his students to live a successful lives. I am so glad and thankful to meet such a respectful teacher in my life and I would remember him forever.

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is NaYeon. Your writing is very clear. I can imagine what your homeroom teacher was like. However, I see some sentences hard to understand. For instacne, "I think he wasn't really talented at teaching, his main subject was ethics, since his lecturing skill was a bit boring". It sounds like he taught ethics because he wasn't able to give fun lectures which I don't think is what you were trying to say. Moreover, I don't understand why you mentioned about his boring lectures which might sound as if he is a untalented teacher. Other than that, it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second Draft


    We meet a lot of teachers in our life. I also met about 30 teachers in my life and some are remembered as a good teacher while some are stayed in my memory as a mean teacher. Though, in this writing, I'd like to talk about one teacher whom I can never forget. When I was in the first year of high school, my homeroom teacher was just very new kind of teacher that I have never met before. I thought he was like a role model of a teacher who devotes all his life into teaching students. He came to school early in the morning, about 7am and went back to his home at 10pm everyday. His main subject was ethics but besides the lecture, he also taught us many important lessons like 'how to live a meaningful life' or told famous quotes that can encourage students to study hard. Also he helped us a lot to prepare all of the documents and informations related to university entrance exams. Finally, even though he looked very chic and unfriendly, he actually had a great sense of humor and made students laugh whenever we got stressed from studying. I believe he has a full of passion in teaching students and I could feel that he's really hoping his students to live a successful lives. I am so glad and thankful to meet such a respectful teacher in my life and I would remember him forever.

    ReplyDelete