Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ji Eun Lee/ Speical holiday/ Mon 11am.

2012 Children's Day

This Children's Day, I had a special trip with my family. We especially celebrated the holiday this year because of my younger sister. She is 12 years old who still wanted to play on the Children's day. My parents were looking for a quiet place, because they wanted to avoid crowded places such as an amusement park. Therefore, we planned to go to Gangchon, a riverside village located near Chuncheon. We took a train where I played with my sister by taking pictures and listening to music. After 2 hours, we finally arrived in the destination, and there were already lots of college students who came for M.T. My father led us to the mountain and we took a rest during halfway. It was about 2 pm with little hot but blow gently. We ate lunch which my mother had prepared in early morning. Also we played games and took a nap. My father and I later hiked up to see a waterfall. Even though it was small with lots of trees along, the water falling sound was cool enough to feel fresh. After for about 4 hours, my family and I came back to the station to go home. Even though there was neither fancy restaurant nor thrilling ride, we had a valuable time to share our family love. It was a great chance to get away from busy life and just enjoy peace in nature. Most of all, I was happy to see my younger sister who was satisfied with this Children's holiday.

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, this is Youna Lee.
    What I liked about your writing is that you organized your writing stably. Topic sentence, supporting sentences and concluding sentence were very clear so that I can grasp your content precisely. Also I especially loved the part that you desccribed water fall.
    However, if you specify your experience more, it would be much better. Such as how your sister was satisfied and happy with that trip, or what did you eat or what game did you play.
    But overall, I loved your writing. I wish I could go such a beautiful place this summer.
    Thank you for reading my opinion!

    ReplyDelete