Thursday, May 24, 2012

Jean Park/ best city/ Mon34

<I Love New York>

Jean Park

     New York, one of the major cities in the world is the best place where I'd like to live in. Even though I have never been to New York before, this city was always my dream place to visit and live once in my life. There are several reasons why I chose New York as the best city but the main three reasons are: fancy lives, Broadway and its notedness. First of all, New York is very famous for fancy and splendid lives. Many city residents are usually sick and tired of crazy living in the city and seek for quiet and peaceful areas like countryside where it has mountains and lakes. However, I'm satisfied with city life, I like being busy and noisy sounds that I can only hear in the cities. I believe New York can provide me an ideal city life that I always dreamed. Moreover, I personally enjoy musicals, plays, shows and the Broadway in New York is just the perfect place to relish those performances. It's true that Korea's entertainment and culture markets have developed a lot and still growing, though, still it cannot be compared with Broadway in its scales. If I have a chance to live in New York, I would appreciate every popular and impressive shows as many as I can. Finally, the notedness of New York makes me want to go there. Broadway, Wall street, Times square, and so many things are famous that it makes me really curious about the life in New York. I know that the way it's shown and actually living is different but I'd rather choose to regret after living certain period in New York. These are just my personal opinions and I'm sure there are also people who dislikes New York. Although, New York will always be remembered as my best and dream city.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, this is Youna Lee. It was really nice to read your writing!
    What I liked about your writing is that your writing is greatly well organized, and is clear to understand. The main 3 reasons you shown were quite convincing and I think you included facts, explanations, and opinions properly. I especially liked 'I like being busy and noisy sounds that I can only hear in the cities'. However, if you describe more lively and specifically about how much the broadway, wall street and Timesquare is wonderful, it will be greater. It was hard to find shortcomings in your writing! Overally it was perfect.
    Thank you for reading my opinion.

    ReplyDelete