Thursday, May 31, 2012

NamHye Kim/Best city / Mon34

       Where do you think is a good city to live in? There are many cities that are famous for it's beautifulness, comfortableness, and other benefits. In fact, according to one research  from ICA international, Singapore was ranked at the best city to live in. There will be many opinions about this question. In my opinion, Busan is a good place to live in. First, Busan  is a cohesive community. This means that people who live in Busan act, and think together very strongly. So when I see people who now live in Busan or have lived at Busan , I can feel strong bonds between them. So I think this is very powerful feature which Busan only have. Also, in Busan there are many famous sights where we can feel unique mood of it's city. When I was 16 I went to Busan with my family. There I went Haewoondae which is a very famous beach . There were many young people who were swimming, floating tubes and got a tan(suntan). There I can feel the young, energetic force. So it was a good experience for me. Actually I have never lived in Busan, so I don't know what it is like to live in there. But my father's hometown is Busan. So he talks about there often. He says that Busan is a place where it's own unique feature stands out. Also, he has pride and love at his hometown. Finally, I think this loyalty towards thier own hometown make people living in Busan more happy.  Living in Busan will be a special experience for us. How about living in Busan?

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Oh You Jeong.

    I think your writing is well organized. I especially liked that you cited research from ICA international. It was really fresh. Also, your reasons are very good. I really enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I thought your writing has a lot of detailed evidences for supporting that Busan is the best city to live in. Those each evidences make your argument strong and reasonable. Only thing that bothers me is about the Singapore. Because the sentence about Singapore doesn't quite fit with the writing. Probably you might remove the sentence, or add some words saying "even though ICA ranked Singapore 1st, to me Busan is the best city to live in for several concrete reasons". Overall, it was an awesome writing.

    ReplyDelete