Thursday, May 17, 2012

NamHye Kim/ Pinning it down / Mon34

 

 

   Friendly teacher 

 

     From a child to an adult, we meet many teachers in our life. It depends on each person's favorite, but we have good teachers and bad teachers in our memories.There's one teacher I remember as a good teacher. I met her when I was 19 years old in my highschool. She is Mrs.Koo Eunjung. She was a english teacher, and my homeroom teacher. What I liked the most about her was that it was easy to communicate with her. When I was 19 , it was shortly before Su-neung .At that time I was nervous and sharp. It means that I easily became angry ,sad and lonely. I had unstable mind. So I needed comfortable communication to release my mind, and make my self comfortable. My teacher was about 30 years old. The age gap between us was small, and she could easily understand me and sympathize with my feelings and thoughts. So I could frankly talk about my worries . For example,I said my difficulties about my standing score( my score was not rising), how to get a good score in English, and how I could improve my concentration span. She almost always listened my worries seriously and gave tips and recommendations to me based on her own experiences. So, looking back those were quite useful, because she gave me tips that she actually had realized in her own life. One day, when I was not willing to study and not enervate, she said " I've seen so many students who doesn't do his best,can't control his own feeling, and finally  regrets so much after Su-neung. I don't want you to be the same.".  Although this is a common content that many teachers say to make us study, I was inspired by her. I could read her true heart that she really wanted us not to regret to our selves, our days.  When I look back upon my days of 19, I could bear that tough days thanks to her supportness, recommendations, and true heart. She'll be memorized as a good teacher on my mind forever.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment