Monday, May 14, 2012

Ji Eun Lee/ Teachers/ Mon 11am.

The most influential math teacher in my life

 

We meet a lot of teachers in our life. Some are good and some are bad. But I especially have the most influential math teacher who I really liked. She was my math tutoring teacher whose age was over 50. I learned from her for 2 years starting from sophomore of high school. I liked her teaching skills and ways to manage students. First, She didn't hurry all the time. When I stuck in a difficul problem, she let me do it by myself as much as I could. She waited for me until I figured out something. In addition, she was generous and cared about me. One day I was depressed because I didn't get a good math grade. I felt sorry for the teacher, but she cheered me up by saying "Good try, I am still proud of you. Let's study together for next one." Also she gave me lots of presents including expensive pen and gift card. Thanks to her, I became interested in math and my ability steadily improved. Not only did she teach me well, but also she helped me learn many lessons too. Whenever I got stressed out from relationship with friends or studying for exams, she gave me an advice such as "all things must pass." We still get in touch nowadays. She often texted me an message and said she misses me. We share each of daily life and important information. For these reasons, I am glad and proud she was my teacher. Without her, there was neither improvement of math skills nor personal lessons in my life. I was the lucky student to learn from her.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment