Friday, May 18, 2012

Youna Lee/ Teachers/ Mon 34

The most unforgettable teacher until now

 

We meet a lot of teachers in our life. Some are good and some are bad. Among these numerous teachers, there is a teacher who I can't forget forever. She was my homeroom teacher when I was in elementary school 5th grade. At that time, I had difficulty adapting to new friends and environment. Also I had to attend too many private learning academies even though I was a very little child.. I felt like everything is suppressing me. However, she came to me first and she was like a big light shine on me. She always talked to me first and I had a lot of conversation with her. I told her about my problem and she encourages me with warming words.. Once, I had to stay away from school because I was really sick. It was the hardest time for me since I felt like nobody cares me. I sent her e-mail and told her about my trouble. I can never forget her replying mail. She said that 'Cheer up, you are not alone. I'm on your side and all of the classmates are worried about you today! I love you.' She was my running power in that year and I am really glad that I met her, and she was my teacher.

3 comments:

  1. Hello! This is YoungHoon Kim. I like yourwriting because it contains good examples. I can see how you feel about your teacher. Also, I can understand how your teacher helped you. I like the the way you quote 'Cheer up, you are not alone. I'm on your side and all of the classmates are worried about you today! I love you.'. It makes this writing more realistic. The paragraph would have been better if it is more specific. Overall, the writing is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Da-hyun Yang

    To Youna Lee

    Hi ! it was so nice to read you writing. I like your story that your teacher cheered you up. And the context is clear that I can understand the situation you had experienced. However, it would be better if you specify your experience little more. For example, why it was so difficult to adapt to new class or what kind of conversation was done between you and your teacher. Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The most unforgettable teacher until now(Second draft)

    We meet a lot of teachers in our life. Some are good and some are bad. Among these numerous teachers, there is a teacher who I can’t forget forever. She was my homeroom teacher when I was in elementary school 5th grade. At that time, I had difficulty adapting to new friends and environment. Because I was very shy and introvert girl, early time of the first semester always had been a hard time for me, and especially it was tougher in that year. Also I had to attend too many private learning academies even though I was a very little child, so I didn’t have much time to play with my friends and get close to them. I felt like everything is suppressing me. However, when I had such a hard time, she came to me and talked to me first. She initiated a conversation with compliments such as “I love your voice and pronunciation” and “Wow! Your drawing is excellent!” My heart, which was firmly closed, widely opened to her. I told her about my problems and worries. She encourages me with warming words and gave me her e-mail address. She said, “If you have any problem, send me an e-mail anytime. I’ll be always there for you to write back!” Once, I had to stay away from school because I was really sick. It was the hardest time for me since I felt like nobody cares me. I sent her e-mail and told her about my feeling. I can never forget her replying mail. She said that ‘Cheer up, you are not alone. I’m on your side and all of the classmates are worried about you today! I love you.’ Few years ago when I entered high school, I bumped into her on the street. She still had such a gentle smile, which always calmed my heart. We didn’t have much conversation, but I was greatly pleased that she remembered me. Although there will be a time that she couldn’t remember me, I’ll forget her because her love is still alive in my heart.

    ReplyDelete