Thursday, May 31, 2012

Jean Park/ narrative paragraph/ Mon34

<Accidental Meeting During My Trip>

Jean Park

     About five years ago, I went backpacking to Japan with my family for summer holidays. Even though I have been to several countries before, it was my first backpacking, so I was very excited to leave. When I arrived at Gimpo airport to take an airplane, there were unexpected guests waiting for me. It was 'TVXQ', the most popular boy singer group at that time and there were bunch of fans trying to see them leaving. These days, I'm not really interested in them, however, I was a huge fan of them in the past, so I just got delighted to see TVXQ. I couldn't believe that they're actually taking same airplane with me and I could see them in a close distance without any bodyguards or managers' interruption. I even felt some kind of pride that I'm the special person who got to stay together with TVXQ for at least four hours. The seats were different though I took enough photos and videos and also got autographs. Well, because of such an accidental meeting from the beginning of the trip, my enjoyment and satisfaction of backpacking got doubled. As I mentioned before, I lost interests on them at present, but definitely the meeting with TVXQ at the airport made very precious memories for me. I will probably never forget that moment and always be remembered.

2 comments:

  1. How lucky!
    Your writing skill is good. Your paragraph has strong power attracting readers. However, it would be better if you detailedly described exciting situation you had experienced. For example, the nervous situation that you asked TVXQ to give you autograph. Say more detailed story, and readers can visualize the vivid scene.
    Then see you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I am Wonpil Lee. There were some technical problems.

      Delete