Thursday, May 10, 2012

Special gift/ Namhye Kim/ Mon 34

  Have you ever given to someone who is an important person a special gift? I've given that. When I was in high school, I gave special present to my best friend. These are processes about how I bought a present. First, about a week before her birthday, I thought deeply about what I should buy for her. She's my bestfriend, so I wanted to give her nice present.  Then, I finally decided to buy shoes for her. This is because shoes are very practish present. She can wear shoes until this were worn out. Also, she can keep thise even if later she doesn't wear it. So I tought this could be a memorable present. Next, I went to shoes store which located near my school. I went there after I finished school on my way  to home. There are many diffrent kinds of pretty shoes. Besides It was even a good price. Finally I chose mint colored flat shoes. It was cute and looked comfortable. I beforehand knew her foot-size, so I have no difficulty buying the present. After buying shoes, I wrap her present  by my self and wrote a congratulation card. Later when my friend got my present she really liked it and was thankful to me. I was happy too. It was an unforgettable present for both of us.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Namhye. It was really nice to read your writing!
    What I liked about your writing is that you gave enough background information about the process. It fully helped me to understand your writing more easily. Also, I liked the first sentence that you started with asking a question. I think it was really good approach to draw reader's attention. If you fix some of the faults with your words such as 'practish', or 'thise', and clarify your process more, it would be more organized and better. But I liked your overall writing! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! This is YoungHoon Kim. It was interesting to read your writing. It was simple but contained the story. You had a good flow and process that I can understand well. It was also good that you chose one particular gift and described it quite obviously. But I found some spelling and grammar mistakes. It would be better if you described your feeling more. Anyway, your piece of writing was good!

    ReplyDelete