Friday, May 4, 2012

Joan Yoon/Process Paragraph/Mon 34

Save your time and make the best decision

Maybe all of you who are reading this had experiences about worrying over between the two things. It happens in every situation such as choosing the menu in restaurants and cafes and when shopping. I'm also an irresolute person. So every time I have hard time deciding, I have my own method to make a better solution. It might sound simple but thanks to this useful way, I have made the right moves. First, divide the piece of paper vertically with a pen or just fold. Then, write down two words separately on the left and right side of the paper in form of note taking which are fighting in your head. In addition, fold the middle one more time horizontally to notice the division. On the upper part, scribble all the positive things you can think of without any hesitation. Do the same on the right side. Putting just short keywords line by lines is the point. If you are done thinking of all the strength, this time is for negative aspects. Now, the blank sheet of paper would have been filled with notes. The final step is to count positive and negative facts for each part. If one category has more pluses, then the answer is given. Go for it and never regret. I can seize the day by this wonderful solution and hope you could too.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I enjoyed reading your writing. Unfortunately, after reading the writing, I couldn't clearly get the point you are trying to express. Although sentences are understandable one by one, it's hard for me to understand the writing as a whole. Probably the best way to improve your writing is to give specific and easy example of the application of the method you are introducing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Joan. I like your name. Your name can be easily pronounced by anybody from any country. Probably your parents already knew that you study many foreign language and culture.
    What I like about this piece of writing is the attractive theme you chose, Decision Making. Like you, there are so many people who can’t make decision easily. I am the one of them. I think your way is very useful. I’ll try that way. But, I suggest that you select one specific situation where you are shopping heel or bag, and you demonstrate your special way of decision-making.
    Your paragraph was very interesting. Finally, I suggest one more idea. Why don’t you give points to each of items, to make your decision precise and logical? Bye, the girl who got the global name, see ya.

    ReplyDelete