Thursday, May 17, 2012

Song eun Ko / Teacher / Mon34

<The Best Teacher in My Life> 

 

          I have met about 20 teachers in my life. Luckily, most of them were great teachers for me. However, there is one teacher whom strike me whenever I think back my school days. She was my homeroom teacher who had charge of the third-year class when I was a high school student. I was edgy and sensitive to everything that happens around me during that period(only studied for university entrance). At the first day of the third year, I was curious that who my teacher would be. Finally, I met her in my classroom, and she called every students' names in the class with her eye contacted and smiling to us. She convinced me that she could lead classmates and me perfectly. She was a history teacher. Actually, I was not interested in history. However she changed me. Her lecture was great and interesting enough to attract attention of whole students including me. Then, the history class got more lively and more students participated in the class not passively but actively. As the result, many chose history part to take an exam, Soo-neung. She also put stories about my class and the message that gives the spur to us so we could study hard on a radio station. And the stories came over the airwaves when we studied at our classroom at night. Everyone was stunned to hear about it. For us who was exhausted to study and study until late night at school, it was her precious present. We felt her sincere love to us at that time. She was, is now, and will be the best teacher for us. We will always cherish her and she deserves to be kept in evergreen remembrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment