Thursday, March 8, 2012

201101950 yang da hyun _my life until now

To briefly sum up my life until now, I am standing on a first base of my home ground.
I was born in Seoul, and I went to schools nearby my home until the middle school. I aimed to go to a certain high school, which called the Myungduk Foreign Language High School and eventually, I made it and had opportunity to learn German. After graduated from the high school, I am attending the Hankuk University of Foreign Language and double majoring in Spanish and English interpretation now. Those were the steps I made it to get to the first base so far. I am still on my first base. However, I will finish my run to the home and reach to what I pursuit.

 

4 comments:

  1. YoungHoon Kim
    You are mainly taking about your schools.
    Writing is well organized and clear but it is somewhat boring.
    Try to write othet things about you.
    Anyway, it was pleasure knowing you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is Kyeong-eun Lee. Your writing is organized by time, so it was easy to follow. But it just addresses about your big events like attending the Myungduk Foreign Language High School or HUFS; not specific things in your life until now.
    Anyhow, your general writing is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is my second draft.


    To briefly sum up my life until now, I am standing on a first base of my home ground. I was born in Seoul, and I went to schools nearby my home until the middle school. After graduating the middle school, I went to Myungduk Foreign Language High School and had opportunity to learn German. After graduated from the high school, I am attending the Hankuk University of Foreign Language and double majoring in Spanish and English interpretation now. The reason why I have chosen these majors is because I want to be an interpreter. My counsin was an interpreter and I saw how he worked on it. That was the beginning of my future goal. I will finish my run to the home and reach to what I pursuit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is from da-hyun yang, me.

      Delete