Sunday, March 18, 2012

Joan Yoon/Can you live without it?:TV/Mon 34

TV : Could you live without it ?

 

I was a big fan of watching TV when I was a teenager. Especially, I always had time for viewing Korean soap operas after my studies in high school days. It was the only source for relieving my stress. I always dreamed of spending the whole day watching TV without any limitations when I graduate from high school. However, my love of TV totally disappeared since freshman. There was no need to sit in front of TV because my life was much more fun without it. Also, I got more news updates by my smart phone and Internet. Some people think not knowing about currently broadcasted issues and gossips would make them out in the left field. In my opinion, living without TV doesn't affect one's life at all.

 

 

 

I sent you my paragraph before thursday midnight but there'd been an error. 

I found it just right now and sending it again~

Sorry for my mistake.

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm Oh You Jeong.
    I like your writing because you have a strong opinion about this topic. You're sure that TV isn't crucial in our lives. Your main point is that you don't need TV because you have other things better than watching TV, such as hanging out with your college friends. I agree with the part that in the freshman year, it's so fun that you don't think about TV at all. However, it would be much better if you put more details in your idea. For example, freshman year is fun, but how about when you turn 40's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your paragraph is very specific.It has many specific details.Especially I like words like "soap opera". Also it is a very sympathy writing because it is about your real experience and feelings. But I suggest that it will be better if you change your conclusion in a less
    rigid form

    ReplyDelete