Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Kim Nam Hye/ my life until now/Mon 11am

      I think my life really has to do with English. It may seem a little bit wierd, but it's true. I learned English at first when I was 10 years old . Actually I didn't want to learn English, but it was my mother who took me to an english academy. Though it was not my decision , I got intereted in english after I learned it. It was very funny and plesant for me to learning a new language. So, I go academy very  earnestly and  actively. There I learned all sections of english: Speaking, Listening, Reading, Writing, and Grammar. Therefore My English skill developed very balanced. As time goes by I feel that my english skill gets better. After entering middle school, my english scores in important tests are good. I think because I was equipped enough with english

skills because of long trainings. So I liked english more and more. Also as a high school student , my favorite subject was always english, and test scores are good too. Although I've never been to foreign counries where people speak english, I liked it very much. In university life, there are so many students who are really good at english. So, I become to lose my proud.

My pronounciation and speaking abilities are not as good as other superior students. But I still like learning english . So I think my life will be continuously has to do  with english very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment