Friday, March 23, 2012

Song Eun Ko/My treasure/mon34

      <My precious tresure>

 

     My special treasure is a pink blanket that my parents bought for me when I was 18 years old.

This blanket has been always with me. It is a little bit thick and heavy. And its surface has a boy and a girl who are riding a bike joyfully. The girl is listening to the music by her earphone behind him. Some flowers scattering are around them. Whenever I am in my blanket I can feel warm, soft, and calm and I can smell the scent of flowers.

     The first reason why I love this pink blanket is it has specific and special kind of feeling. When I enter into it, the blanket roll me up slowly and sweetly. I can never forget this bewitching feeling. The second reason is that it is my 'pick-me-up'.When I suffer from exhaustion I would go home early and cover myself with my pink blanket. Then, my fatigue melt away magically. I can't and won't exchange my special blanket for any other blanket!




[NATE] 네이트메일 어플리케이션 출시! 실시간 메일알림, 메일 통합관리 기능 제공 [다운로드]

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I really liked your writing because it was easy to read and follow. The topic sentence is very clear and I can know that you are going to talk about the blanket. You made a very clear description of the blanket:how it looks and even its scent! There are many specific words: thick, heavy, boy and girl, pink, etc. Also you wrote an impressive conclusion sentence by rephrasing the topic sentence in a brilliant way!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To.Song Eun Ko
    From. Jung In SIM
    Your writing explains well how your blaket looks like, the reason why you like it the most and even the feeling of it when you use it. Your description of the blanket actually makes me want to buy same one with yours.
    Though there's one sentence I want to point out.- Some flowers scattering are around them.- I think the position of 'scattering' and 'are' should be changed. Like - Some flowers are scattering. And also, I recommend you to rearrange your writing into better one. I mean, I don't think you have to make such a big space whenever you start a new paragraph.

    ReplyDelete