Thursday, March 15, 2012

Da-hyun Yang/ TV, could you live without it?/Mon 11a.m

TV, could you live without it?


    I think there are no problems to live without TV. TV usually gives us a lot of information and also make people fun or happy. But I think I can get information from many other medias. I can get the information through newspaper or cellular phone instead of TV. And also I can spend time with the computer or cellular phone instead of TV. For example, I read mobile newspapers on my way to school. There's no need to watch TV news programs anymore to me. Also sometimes I watch latest dramas or entertainment program with my computer. I think TV is the thing which bothers me. It is really good to kill the time. After watching TV, however, there's nothing left in my head. As a conclusion, I can live much better without TV for the help of other products like smartphone or computer.

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi My name is YoungHoon Kim. I liked the way that you gave examples that can replace TV. But I can't find the connection between two sentences : I think TV is the thing which bothers me. It is really good to kill the time.
    Anyway it was a good writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hollo:) I'm Song Eun Ko. What I like about this piece of writing is that you write your opinion about TV, and supporting sentences expertly. So I can notice the main point clearly that you can replace TV as other media. However, there is too much repitition about your opinion. And you seems to use the words 'kill the time' for negative meaning(TV reduces your valuable time). You use the adjective 'really good' for this. It makes this sentence awkward. Except these points, your writing is perfect~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2nd draft ;
    TV, could you live without it?
    Da-hyun Yang

    I think there are no problems to live without TV. TV usually gives us a lot of information and also make people fun or happy. However, I think I can get the information from many other medias, like newspapers and cellular phone. For example, I read mobile newspapers on my way to school. To me, there's no need to watch TV news programs. Also sometimes I watch latest dramas or entertainment programs with my computer. Even though TV is more comfortable to watch because of its big screen, it doesn't have mobility. Therefore, I prefer computer or cell phone to TV. Lastly, I think TV is the unprofitable thing to me. After watching TV there's nothing left in my head. Because there is no time to think between the programs. As a conclusion, I can live much better without TV for the help of other products.

    smartphone or computer.

    ReplyDelete