Thursday, March 22, 2012

Park, Ji Eon / revised draft of last week / Monday 11am

     TV is prevalent in our daily life. A majority of people can't live without tv. When they're at home, tv's always kept ourned on though they're not watching it. They just listen to the sound of it when they're cooking,eating,reading,and even they're studying. But I don't understand them. When I was in the Army, there was my roomate who was always watching tv. After working hour, we took rest in our own room. Right after we went to our room, he turned on the tv and started to do his things such as taking a shower,reading the book. All I just wanted was to take a rest with silence, but tv always bothered me to de that simple thing. I wanted to sleep early, to study, to read the book but I couldn't do that just because he was watching tv. It was really hard to stand and understand him. I think tv is useless to me. Every information i need is on the internet and I think tv shows are of no use. So, i can live without tv.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment