Thursday, March 22, 2012

My important possession/ Kim Nam hye/ Mon 34

       For me an important possession  is small a vest that I got from my mother. It is wool knit vest of which color is green.

It has two mini pockets on it's front side on each pockets. Also on each pocket , red thread is sewed as a heart shape.

It is very small vest and I worn it when I was 8 years old. My mother knitted it by her hands. I heard that it takes a long time to make my vest.

It takes her approximately 4months to complete my vest even if I was small child. So I feel very thankful for this.

So, my vest means my mother's true heart of loving me. It's like an material symbol of her love.

My vest has an very important meaning for me. The most important reason for this is,as I said before, my mother has made  it for me.

In addition to that, I like it because it is made  specially for me .It looked good on me and it fited me best, becuase it's size  perfectly matched my body.

Besides,when I look my vest, I feel very touched. I can think about my days of a little kid who was a very young, pure child , when I see that vest.

Moreover it makes me to go back to the mind of a little child, when I get tired of these days hardnessses. That's why it means a rest  for me.

I 've really valued my ves for these reasons and continuously I will set great value of my vest.

No comments:

Post a Comment