Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Park, Hee-June / My precious possession / Mon34

           Since I was a little girl I like bright things, the accessories. Until now, I always take some accessories like ring, bracelet, necklace, and earring. In my various collections, there is a special thing: a Family ring. My mother always emphasizes "solidarity", especially solidarity of family. One day, she suggested buying family ring for symbol of our unity and happiness. We were all agreed with, so that day we bought it. The precious ring is made of silver and some little jewelry. It twisted like a ribbon that looks like a special bond of our group. At the center of ribbon, there is a small bright jewelry, and a part of it is decorated by smaller jewelry. These jewelry's color are white but when they are caught a light, they bright like rainbow. This ring is not fancy but simple. I always put it my finger and remind my family. This is a priceless ring for me, so I'll never take it from my finger. 

2 comments:

  1. This is YoungHoon Kim. What I like about your writing is that you try to deliver the meaning of your possession, solidarity. You explained what it means to your family. It was fresh to me because I don't have a family ring. Also I think you described how it looks specifically. But I see some grammar mistakes and hope you to correct them. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I was a little girl, I like bright things, the accessories. Until now, I always take some accessories like ring, bracelet, necklace, and earring. In my various collections, there is a special thing: Family ring. My mother always emphasizes "solidarity", especially solidarity of family. One day, she suggested buying family ring for symbol of our unity and happiness. We were all agree with, so that day we bought it. This precious ring is made of silver and some little jewelries. It is twisted like a ribbon that looks like a special bond of our group. At the center of ribbon, there is a small bright jewelry, and a part of it is decorated by tiny jewelry. The color of them is white, but when they are caught a light, they bright like a rainbow. This ring is not fancy but simple. I always put it on my finger and when I see it, remind my family. This is a priceless ring for me, so I'll never take it from my finger.

    ReplyDelete