Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Park Ji Eon My Life Monday 11am

  I can say about my life that it had been quiet tough. I failed twice in entering the university what i always wanted to go. It means that i had to study 2 more years while other students went to school and enjoyed their campus life. The third exam was poor so i was really depressed at that time and i didn't know what to do. Accordingly, i had to change the university which i would go, and major also. I decided to enter HUFS and major the French which i've never studied. Once i made up my mind to major french, it got more interesting to learn new language. However, i had to join the ROK army and it was hard to decide when to join the army. Fortunately, i was singled out  as the KATUSA who's serving the military duty with U.S Army. So i joined the army may 2010 and i was discharged from the army last wednesday. It was really good experience for me to move on. Now i'm facing the second phase of my life. I was discouraged before i entered the army but now i feel i can do anything. I will do my best on everything. I can't wait to face many exciting events in the future.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm Oh You Jeong
    What I like about your writing is that I could really feel your feelings. I guess you were depressed by your circumstances.Your main point seems to be your life's bad memories of the past and good start of a future. I especially like the line "Now i'm facing the second phase of my life" the second phase struck me powerfully.I like your writing because unlike the past you, the present you seem very positive about yourself. One thing, it would be better if you change a few grammatical points.

    ReplyDelete