Thursday, March 22, 2012

My important possession/ Kim nam hye / Mon 11 am

     For me an important possession is small a vest that I got from my mother. It is wool knit vest of which color is green. It has two mini pockets on it's front side on each pockets. Also on each pocket , red thread is sewed as a heart shape.It is very small vest and I worn it when I was 8 years old. My mother knitted it by her hands. I heard that it takes a long time to make my vest.It takes her approximately 4months to complete my vest even if I was small child. I feel very thankful for this. So, my vest means my mother's true heart of loving me. It's like an material symbol of her love. My vest has an very important meaning for me. The most important reason for this is,as I said before, my mother has made it for me.In addition to that, I like it because it is made specially for me .It looked good on me and it fited me best, becuase it's size perfectly matched my body. Besides,when I look my vest, I feel very touched. I can think about my days of a little kid who was a very young, pure child , when I see that vest. Moreover it makes me to go back to the mind of a little child, when I get tired of these days hardnessses. That's why it means a rest for me.I 've really valued my ves for these reasons and continuously I will set great value of my vest.



3 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Jean Park and firt of all it was great to read your writing. Actually I think it was pretty well written paragraph, you mentioned what's your special possession and also wrote specific details. I personally liked the part where you said you can feel your mother's love whenever you look at it. The weakness of this paragraph might be if you had put words like first, second, last I think it would have been more organized. Otherwise your writing was impressive and I envy your vest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To NamHye Kim
    From DaHyun Yang

    The story is really touching. The writer well-descibed her mother's love and as well as the gratitude of the writer herself. It was clear to see how writer's mother hold her daughter dear, but few sentences seem little redundant over her writing. I suggest the writer to make some of her sentences simple but comprehensive with not using unnessasary prepositions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me an important possession is small a vest that my mother made for me. It is wool knit vest of which color is green. It has two mini pockets on it's front side on each pockets. Also on each pocket , red thread is sewed as a heart shape.It is very small vest and I worn it when I was 8 years old. My mother knitted it by her hands. It takes her approximately 4months to complete my vest even if I was small child. So, my vest means my mother's true heart of loving me. It's like an material symbol of her love. My vest has an very important meaning for me.I like it because it is made specially for me .It looked good on me and it fited me best, becuase it's size perfectly matched my body. Also ,when I look my vest, I feel very touched. I can think about my days of a little kid who was a very pure child. Moreover it makes me to go back to the mind of little child, when I get tired of these days hardnessses.I 've really valued my vest for these reasons and I will continuously set great value of my vest

    ReplyDelete