Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Kim Nam Hye/ TV, could you live without it? /Mon 11am

TV, could you live without it?

 

 

I see many people who really likes watching TV. It seems that TV become an important part of our lives. This is because TV is very addicted. I don't watch TV often because I prefer doing another things instead of watching TV. But, sometimes when I watch TV it is very hard to turn it off . Once I turn it on, there are so many interesting programs available, so I unconsciously watch it until my eyes get really tired. However I think watching TV unconsciously all day long is very unproductive and ineffective. In addition to that, this is not good for our health too. I think we can live without TV. But some might feel emptiness without watching TV, because they are addicted to it. Instead of watching TV, and letting time goes by, we can use that time more efficiently. For example, I think it is better to think about oneself, listen to music, and take conversation with person in direct, like family. If people try to overcome their habitual emptiness of not watching TV , they can someday live without TV, and spend time on more creative and productive things.

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi! nice to read your writing!
    I liked it because it describes how watching television has effect on people. Your main point seems to say that there are many alternatives instead of watching television. I was especially impressed by the last line that says "spend time on more creative and productive things." You also gave examples what kinds of creatives things there are. They are well described in the writing! However, it would be better to correct some grammatical problems. And there are too many words "TV." Instead, you can replace it with television.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, there are more beneficial things than watching TV. But, as you said, it is very difficult to turning off that attractive box.We could easily be addicted to it. I like your writing style, because you select words very carefully and make the sentences very logically. Your words are very clear to understand. But it will be improved, if you use the third sentence to topic sentence. I think it will be more effective. It was very well-made paragraph. I expect your next work too. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see many people who really like watching TV. It seems that TV become an important part of our lives. I think this is because TV is very addicted. As an exmple,I don't watch TV often. But,sometimes when I watch it, it is very hard to turn it off . Once I turn it on, there are so many interesting programs available, so I unconsciously watch it until my eyes get really tired. However I think watching television unconsciously all day long is very unproductive and ineffective. In addition to that, this is not good for our health too. I think we can live without TV. But some might feel emptiness without watching it, because they are addicted to it. Instead of watching television, and letting time goes by, we can use that time more efficiently. For example, I think it is better to think about oneself, listen to music, and take conversation with person in direct, like family. If people try to overcome their habitual emptiness of not watching televison, they can soon become free from watching it, and spend time on more creative and productive things

    ReplyDelete