Thursday, March 22, 2012

Da-hyun Yang/ my special possession/ Mon 11am

My special possession

201101950 Da-hyun Yang

   My most valuable possession is my iphone. Not because of its price or design. It's because it helps me to connect with my valuable people. First of all my boyfriend is in america for his college. So it is very hard to keep in touch with him because international phone call is too much expensive. However, it is for free to call him with my iphone thanks to the application. Even more there is also a videophone function. Therefore I can see him whenever I want and this function is for free, too! Also I have many friends who study abroad. But no matter how far away they are, I can keep in touch with them as always. Moreover, my iphone has all the pictures of them and all the music I like. It also wakes me up every morning, reminds me to do my assignment at proper time and helps me to check my e-mail anywhere at anytime. Like as I mentioned, it carries so many functions in my everyday life. Therefore this, my iphone, is the most valuable thing i have.

 

3 comments:

  1. It was interesting to read your essay as you wrote the reason your iphone is important to you very clearly. The most rememberable thing in your writing was the function of connection between you and your boyfriend. You like this function as you can be connected with him no matter how far you two are. However, if you wrote the at most three functions of your iphone, it would be more readable cause you listed so many applications of your iphone that i cannot remember them all. But the writing was generally good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The above was written by Kyeong-eun Lee.

      Delete
  2. 2nd draft;

    My Special Possession
    DaHyun Yang

    My most valuable possession is my iphone. Not because of its price or design, but it helps to connect with my valuable people. First of all, my boyfriend is in America for his college, so it is very hard to keep in touch with him because international phone call is too much expensive. However, it is for free to call him with my iphone. For that point, I sincerely give my gratitude to Apple staffs and the application. Even more there is also a videophone function. Therefore, I can see him whenever I want and this function is for free as well. Also, I have friends who study abroad. But no matter how far away they are, I can still keep in touch with them as always. Second, my iphone has all the pictures of my memory and songs I like. Therefore, with my iphone I can spend time without any boredom. For last, it helps me to check my e-mail anywhere ar anytime, so it is very efficient that I do not have to go home hastily just for checking my e-mail. As I mentioned earlier, it carries so many fuctions in my everyday life. Hence, my iphone is the most valuable thing I have.

    ReplyDelete