Thursday, March 15, 2012

Park, Ji Eon/My life/Mon 11am

I may say about my life that it had been quiet tough. I failed twice in entering the university what I always wanted to go. It means that I had to study 2 more years while other students went to school and enjoyed their freshman's life. The third exam was poor so I was really depressed at that time and I didn't know what to do. Accordingly, I had to change the university where I would go, and so the major. I decided to enter HUFS and major the French which i've never studied. At first, it was really hard to study French because i didn't think that majoring what I never expect would be the result of my spending 2 more years than others. But, once I made up my mind to study French, it got more and more interesting to learn new language. However, I had to join the ROK army and it was hard to decide when to join the army. Fortunately, I was singled out as the KATUSA who serves the military duty with U.S army. So I joined the army on May 2010 and I was discharged from the army last Wednesday. It was really good experience for me to move on. Now I'm facing the second phase of my life. I was discouraged before i before I entered the army but now, I feel that I can do anything. I will do my best on everything. I can't wait to face many exciting events in the future.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment