Tuesday, April 24, 2012

JungIn SIM/About me/Mon 34

About me

 

The fittest word that can describe me well is 'creative'. I can give you three examples to explain why I think like this. First, I took a course of 'creative writing' last semester. There, I not only got a good mark, which means I did quite a good job, but also enjoyed very much the whole moments while joining the class. I found that I truely enjoy thinking and organizing plots and writing poems and novels. After this great opportunity where I found one of my gifts, I've been still trying not to stop creating pieces of writing.

Actually I've been always eager to express myself and my thoughts in various ways. When I was young, I sometimes composed short melodies with piano -whether they sound horrible or not-, sometimes drew cartoons on my own. I think creating is what only can human do, which is so amazing. That's why I highly estimate the value of creating. But at the same time, creating isn't something hard to access or deal with. The creation also can be used even in an usual short conversation between friends. For example, I sometimes surprise people or make them laugh by saying words that nobody didn't think out and I also regard it as the power of creation.

After all, as I like to be this creative and want to be more creative person, I pick the word 'creative' to describe myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment