Friday, April 13, 2012

Song eun Ko / About Myself / Mon 11am

 

Who Am I?

     At first I got this topic, I couldn't strike anything and I didn't know what I should write on this white sheet. I thought about it again and again. Finally I found there were so many words that show me. First, I am a romantic who enjoys going for a walk in the moonlight as listening to some ballads. It is very happy moment for me. Second, I am a sleeper who escapes pressure and reality through having a restful siesta. A couple of hours' nap certainly help me pick spirit. Third, I am a person who regard personal relationship as important. I think many people around me are precious to me regardless of who he is. Because they can be teachers, friends, haven, and energizer of my life. I always try to keep good relationships with them. And the next, I am a person who makes up in spirit and hard work what I lack in talent. When I was a freshman, economics exams bothered me. It's no exaggeration to say that I didn't know anything about that field. Nevertheless I studied hard to get a good grade with courage and I can get A+on economics exams. Finally I want to be a person who give an A+ to my life confidently.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! This is YoungHoon Kim. It was interesting that you confessed that you cannot define you in one word. I understand what you mean but I think you should have thought of a single word. It does not look neat because of too many traits. Also, the examples that you gave was not specific enough. I'd like to listen more about the episodes and what you felt at that time. The best example in this writing was about your studying in Economics. The example was interesting and not too general. Also I liked your concluding sentence which was creative. Anyway, it was good to know about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is NaYeon Kwon. I liked your writing because you explained about yourself specifically. Also, I liked that you ended up saying what kind of a person you want to be in the future. However, besides explanations, you could have used more examples. In that way, your writing could have been stronger. I also don't really understand why you added first and second sentence which makes the whole paragraph unorganized. I think it would look more neat and organized without it. Other than that, I liked your writing. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete