Thursday, April 12, 2012

Kim Namhye/ My personality/ Mon34

     Well, it was hard to conclude my personality, because I haven't seriously thought about this. But, in  my opinion, I'm an optimsitic person. This is because I accept facts that other people regard as a bad thing in a  good way. That is, I conciously change my thinking. As an example of this is about my dailylife. I go to school by subway. Here I have to transfer 3 time, although the total station is only 14. This means every 4th station I have to go out of station and transfer to another station. When I talk about this fact to my friends or parents, they say it seems very annoying to go to school.  I agree their opinion. In addition to that , It takes more time compare to go straight without transfering. But, I become to think it positively. First, while I transfer to another stations, I walk a lot, and I think it is good for my health. I regard it as a tiny exercise on each day, instead of exhausting walking. Also, I think if I go straight 14 stations without transfering, I might feel boring and tedious. Staying in the same spot for 40 minute seems for me enervate and sleepy. So, it is better to trasfer each 4 station and be active before I get bored. Some might say it's nosense and only a self contentment, but I think changing one's own thought in a positive way is necessary and useful for oneself.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm Hakyung. I enjoyed reading your piece of writing.
    What I liked most is that you concentrated in one situation, taking subway to school, and gave some examples related to it. It seems very organized and it prevents from getting confused and mixed up.
    Your main point seems to be you are an optimist and sometimes you think in a positive way.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it was hard to conclude my personality, because I haven't seriously thought about this topic. But, in my opinion, I'm an optimsitic person. This is because I accept facts that other people regard as a bad thing in a good way. In otherwords, I consciously change my thinking. One example of this is about my dailylife. I go to school by subway. Here I have to transfer 3 time, although the total station is only 14. This means every 4th station I have to transfer to another station. When I talk about this to my friends or parents, they say it seems very annoying to go to school. I agree their opinion. In addition to that , to transfer stations takes more time compare to go straight . But, I try to think it positively. First, while I transfer to another stations, I walk a lot, and I think it is good for my health. I regard it as a tiny exercise on each day, instead of exhausting walking. Also, I think if I go straight 14 stations without transfering, I might feel boring and tedious. Staying in the same spot for 40 minute seems for me enervate and sleepy. So, it is better to trasfer each 4 station and be active. Some might say it's nosense and only a self contentment, but I think changing my own thought in a positive way is necessary and useful for myself.

    ReplyDelete