Thursday, April 12, 2012

Kyungmin Kim/ about myself/ mon34

Thinker, tring to be a doer.

 201100259 Kyungmin, Kim











 

 

      My mom always says to me that I should worry less and just go for it. That's because I am such a thinker rather than a doer. For example, I jot down my to-read-list, to-make-list and lots of other to-do-lists, but don't start them right away. I keep it aside and make it a later event. And also, it takes quite a time for me to start something. I think about the reasons I should do it, pros and cons about it, and sometimes write them down to total up. Some say that I spend too much time on making decisions, and I could miss the chance if I don't decide things right away. That might be true, but I'd choose to loose some of the chances rather to grab them without my pondering. Much thinking before the actual work helps me to have confidence in the work and to believe in my decision till the end of the work. So though others might say that I think too much before I start, I believe thinking makes a half way to be a doer.

3 comments:

  1. Hi. What I like about your writing is that it certainly talks about how much you think before making decision. I can understand you. I was especailly impressed by the last sentence. It is such a good expression to show your value. However, your writing could have been better if you had included some detailed personal examples. Describing the exact event that you had experienced before just because you are a deep thinker. Overall, the writing is so touching and I can learn how you are a good thinker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Kim Namhye. It was a good writing. I think your personal examples of why you are a thinker than a doer was very specific and reasonable. SO, it seems to be well organized writing. Also, the concluding part is not so common,your own opinion about your self is presented. So I think this was creative and good. But I think the amount of writing is a little bit short. So I recommned you to add more examples about your personality and make introduction part more longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Park, Hee-june. Interesting! Cause I have a lot of list like you. Your explanations are good to know you. I like the first part with your mother's saying. I can anticipate about your writing. But I can't understand the word 'jot down'. What about change this word to more simple word like 'write down'? Though you don't change this, your writing is good piece!

    ReplyDelete