Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Namhye Kim/ Sense of Place/ Mon 34

    Do you like coffee? I don't like drinking coffee, but I go coffee shops often. There is one special coffeeshop which located near our campus. It's name is"Sweet 2nd floor".It really locate on 2nd floor.  To reach here, you can cross the signal light from front gate of HUFS, then you walk a few mile to second block. Then ,you can turn right at this block , walk 5 foot and you can see small signboard "Sweet 2nd floor." Finally, you go up one floor. When you open the door, it's illumination is a little bit dark, like a brown light. So, this reminds me of coffee's color. Also, you can smell coffee scent. But this scent is not too strong , because here sell many other kinds of drinks. For example, oreo shake, strawberry shake, honey bread, ice tea , yogurt and so on. There  are small number of seats. But they looked really comfortable. Almost every Seats are light colored sofa. So, when I seat on sofa, it;s very downy, and fluffy. Also on the sofa , small cushions are on it. I like hugging these. In addition to that, next to check-out desk some books which are ready to be read. I enjoy staying here, because of it's comfortable mood.

2 comments:

  1. Do you like coffee? I don't like drinking coffee, but I go coffee shops often. There is one special coffeeshop which located near our campus. It's name is"Sweet 2nd floor".It really located on 2nd floor. To reach here, you can cross the signal light from front gate of HUFS, then you walk a few mile to the second block. Then ,you can turn right at this block ,and walk 5 foot at last you can see small signboard "Sweet 2nd floor." Finally, you go up the floor. When you open the door, it's illumination is a little bit dark, like a brown light. So, this reminds me of coffee's color. Also, you can smell coffee's scent. But this scent is not too strong , because here sold many other kinds of drinks.Let me give you an example , there are oreo shake, strawberry shake, honey bread, ice tea , yogurt and so on. Let's look inside of this cafe. There are small number of seats. But they looked really comfortable. Almost every Seats are light colored sofa.It's very bright. When I seat on sofa, it's very downy, and fluffy. Also on each sofa , small cushions are putted on it. I like hugging these cushions. In addition to that, next to check-out desk, there are some books which are ready to be read. I enjoy staying here, because of it's comfortable mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Namhye, I'm Hakyung.
    I enjoyed reading your piece of writing because I also like this coffee shop.
    What I liked about your paragraph is that you metiones that you don't like coffee but you enjoy going to coffee shops.
    I could easily draw the scenary of the coffee shop with your description of the color and the scent.
    However, I believe the coffee shop is not on the second 'block' rather the second 'building.' Also, it would have been better if you decribed the size of the shop.

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete