Friday, April 6, 2012

Song eun Ko / A favorite piece of song / Mon34

Intro to new world

 

You feel so exhausted, what songs or music do you listen to? What songs can relax you? If someone asked this question to me, without hesitation I would answer "Intro to new world", the song of famous Korean girl group Girl's Generation. Since 15 years old, I found this song in my friend's MP3 player. At that time, I didn't know Girl's Generation absolutely. But, their song "Intro to new world" attracted me. I had an serious addiction to this song. Even I would listen to the song all day long. I kept in mind the melodious tune. And for all I know its lyrics mean a girl's fluttering love. Because of the cheerful melody or lilting atmosphere of the song, it seems to be cheerful and energetic regardless of the meaning of the lyrics. Sometimes when I am so tired or nervous (quarrel with my people around me or preparing for presentation and so on), I listen to this song. It really helpful to alleviate my painful feeling. It is my veritable painkiller. 

2 comments:

  1. hi I'm Oh You Jeong
    First of all, I think your writing has a clear point that you like this particular song of Girl's generation. I also like your first 3 sentences because they make me curious to read your writing.
    If you put more adjectives related to other senses besides auditory or visual that you wrote, it would make your writing much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi~my name is Kim Namhye.
    It was so interesting to read your writing. I know that song, 'Intro to new world', and I liked this song so much as you, and I still have this song in my mp3 player. You present well about how you get interested in that song, and explain why, and what you like about that song specifically.Also, I like introduction part. This make reader get interested in your writing, you got the reader's attraction absolutely.
    But it would be better if you write some descriptive sentences more and write it more associated with senses. But I enjoyed reading your writing.

    ReplyDelete