Friday, April 13, 2012

Oh You jeong/About me/mon34

Giving What?

 

     What does giving mean? I ask my friends "Can you explain what kind of person I am?", and almost everyone would say "You are a giving person". People who know me well always say I am giving too much. I try to deny it at first, but I think I am a giving person. I spend too much time, money, and my care to other people. Of course I don't care that much about the ones I don't know. I care about my friends and family and sometimes I happened to care too much. When I'm with the ones I love and care, I usually buy them food and sometimes presents. Why am I doing such thing? Spending a lot of money not for myself but for others? I think it's a way of expressing my feelings. I buy them lunch and when they are happy about it, I get happy too. I just can't be the person who doesn't spend money on the ones beside me. Besides, when I give them something, they give me back. It's none of my intention but they give me back because they also care about me. I like that kind of relationship and that's why I'm giving out my things. To build that tight relationship with others. I know I'm giving to much but I'm not going to stop this because I love what I'm doing.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! This is YoungHoon Kim. I liked the way that you started paragraph with the question. It made me think about it and concentrate on your writing. It was interesting in the very beginning but after that, it seemed like tou were saying the same thing over and over. I know that the keyword of this writing is "giving" but you are repeating this word too many times. It would be better to use another word that has the same meaning. What I want to emphasize is that you should give clear and vivid examples. The examples that you gave was too general. If the examples are not specific, readers cannot imagine what you are talking about easily. In addition, please be careful with the grammar. Anyway, I enjoyed your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is Kyeong-eun Lee. I enjoyed your writing about your personality. The most interesting part was the reason you became a "giving person". You express your feeling of loving others by buying them delicious food. It expressed your careness about others. But I think your writing would be improved if you wrote more specific examples or affairs between you and your loving friends. But overally your writing was interesting.

    ReplyDelete