Friday, April 6, 2012

Song eun KO / A favorite piece of song / Mon 34

Intro to new world

You feel so exhausted, what songs or music do you listen to? What songs can relax you?
If someone asked this question to me, without hesitation I would answer "Intro to new world", the
song of famous Korean girl group Girl's Generation. Since 15 years old, I found this song in my
friend's MP3 player. At that time, I didn't know Girl's Generation absolutely. But, their song "Intro
to new world" attracted me. Even I would listen to the song all day long. Its lyrics mean a girl's 
fluttering love. However because of the cheerful melody or lilting atmosphere of the song, it seems
to be cheerful and energetic. Sometimes when I am so tired or nervous(querreling with my people
around me or preparing for presentation and so on), I listen to this song. It really helpful to alleviate
my painful feeling. It is my veritable painkiller. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I'm Hakyung.

    I enjoyed reading your paragraph. I am fully aware that the song 'Intro to the world' cheers you up and you like it very much.
    However, it was impossible to imagine the song. So it would have been better if you explained the song a little more.

    ReplyDelete