Thursday, April 26, 2012

Park, Ji Eon / The worst waiter / Mon 11am

The worst waitress ever

 

     I remember one waiter who was working at the bar. There were lots of people on the street at that night. I went to one bar to celebrate my finishing military duty with my friend. I was excited because it was not only the party but also friday night. The bar was full of people. And the waiting time was about 30 minutes. Other bars were the same. So we decided to wait there. After 1 hour, there were still no signs of calling us from the waitress who said to us that the waiting time was about 30 minutes. It transpired that she totally forgot about us and let other guests go in who came there later than us. We were upset and one of my friends complained about it. All we just wanted was a little apology but it was the other way around. She didn't even answer and let us in. After we took a seat, she came to us for the order. We ordered some foods and beer. And we talked about our future, especially school life until the order came out. In the meantime, she came with food. And the food was not what we ordered. We ordered spicy flavored chicken but she brought a strange sushi. I can't even eat sushi, exactly raw food. She should offer apology to us and may well change our food. That's the common sense. But she didn't say a word for this and said just eat that food. It was embarrasing situation and we had nothing to say. We want to talk about her unkindness with the owner, but the owner was not there. So we just drank beer and went to the other bar. I didn't see the waiter or waitress like her. I don't know how she can work there with that attitude.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,I'm Oh You Jeong
    You must have felt terrible that day. Your writing contains details about the day you met the worst waiter ever. I like that. It came vividly to me. However, it feels like there are not a lot of explanations about the waiter. It was just like describing the situation. It would have been if there were specific examples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I am Hakyung.
    Your main point seems to be to describe an unpleasant experience with a disrespectful waiter. I could easily draw your situation and agree with your feeling while reading your piece of writing. It would have been an awful experience considering you were there to celebrate something.
    I think it might have been better if you concluded the paragraph with not just your feelings but also including the summary. Thank you

    ReplyDelete