Thursday, April 5, 2012

Namhye Kim/ My favorite music/ Mon 11AM

     I really like listening music. I think music is force of energy of my life.I listen many kinds of music but especially I like pop songs. One of them, Jason Miraz's music is the best. First reason is his sweet voice. When I hear his voice, it is so sweet as if someone has spread honey to his neck. I can imagine Jason playing guittar and whispering sweetly. Also, another reason is mood of his song. It's really comfortable, emotionally.When I feel bad, listening his song makes me calm down. It's lilke an emotional magic. It's sound is so soft and calm like a pluffy couch. Especially I like the song name "Lucky". It's flow is very tranquil,and eletronic sounds are rarely heard. Instruments are at least used , and I can concentrate more on his voice. It's lyrics are very easy to understand. It's all about how he is lucky to be with her and loved her sincerely. Most of the Words are just simple but touchful. I like Jason Miraz's music for those reasons, and I want to listen his honeyed voice for a long time.

3 comments:

  1. Hi. What I like about your writing is that you gave good supporting reasons why you like Jason Mraz. Among many, I especailly liked the line that says "Its sound is so soft and calm like a pluffy couch." How you described his voice with using comparison is really great!! Since I know that song, I could agree with you. However, there are some litte grammar mistakes. Also most sentences are too short. If you would put some work on it, it would be much smooth to read. Overall, I really enjoyed your writing. I love Jason Mraz too!!!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Youna Lee.
    What I liked about your writing is that I can strongly feel about your emotion toward Jason mraz very well. Your main point seems to be of course 'Why I like Jason mraz', and I think you explained about it quite logically. I like the sentence ' When I hear his voice, it is so sweet as if someone has spread honey to his neck.'. I think it's really active and fresh expression. :)
    However, I think it would be musch better if you described about his sweet voice in more detail. By using some adjectives and expressing your feeling more. And when using adjectives, it would be musch better to avoid repeat the ones you used. Such as calm, or sweet. If you fix those little things, it would be wonderful.
    I enjoyed your writing very much! Thank you for your reading my opinion, and I love Jason mraz too..^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like listening music. I think music is force of energy of my life.I listen many kinds of music but especially I like pop songs. Many of popsongs for me Jason Miraz's song is the best. First reason for this is his sweet voice. When I hear his voice, it is so sweet as if someone has spread honey to his neck.
    His voice absolutely attracts people's mind strongly.I can imagine Jason playing guittar and whispering so lovely when I hear voice. Also, another reason is mood of his songs. It's atmosphere is emotionally comfortable, and serene. When I feel sad,angry or depressed, his song can cure my bad feelings. It seems like an emotional magic. The sound is so soft and peaceful like a pluffy couch. Especially I like the song name "Lucky". The flow is very tranquil. Also, eletronic sounds are rarely heard. So I can concentrate more on his voice. Besides it's lyrics are very easy to understand. It's all about how he is lucky to be with his love and how much he loved her truly. Most of the used words are very simple but strongly touchful. I like Jason Miraz's music for these reasons, and I want to listen his honeyed voice continuously.

    ReplyDelete