Thursday, April 5, 2012

Park, Ji Eon / The music that I like / Mon11am

          I really like music, especially rock and electronic club music. When I listen to the rock music, I feel like I get freedom and relieved from the stress. And not just listening to music, I play it. I can play the electronic guitar. I'm doing the rock band in my major department. In This year, I'm in charge of this band. I'm a guitarist and singer. We are practicing 10 songs for the concert in 12, May. When I play the guitar singing a song, I'm really happy and feel like I can do anything. When I'm on the stage playing music, I'm a hero at that moment. I really enjoy this feeling.

          Also, I like electronic club music. When I first listened to it, I didn't like it at all because it was a little bit abstruse. So at that time, I couldn't enjoy it and I didn't understand people who like this music. But my love toward it started when I had a hard time in the Army. There was a difficult time especially I had to overcome. It was mentally hard to go throuth this period. To get over it, I went to the club frequently. At there, I heared this music and now I'm fond of it. I like Deadmaus, Pendelum and David Ghetta. Listening to these music makes me feel better and gives me the strength to start over by recalling the toughest time ever. That's why I like the rock and electronic club music. These I'm enjoying both and I'm really happy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment